Roti Pizza Recipe
3 pieces of roti
3/4 tsp Pizza seasoning/Italian seasoning or as needed
Red chilly flakes as needed
1 tbsp Olive oil
Cheese spread as required
Pizza pasta sauce as required
1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
1/2 tsp Chaat masala
Salt to taste
Mixed Veggies :
1 medium sized onion Finely chopped
2 tbsp red capsicum
2 tbsp green capsicum
5-6 chopped black olives
1/4 cup boiled sweet corn kernels
1 small deseeded tomato Finely chopped
1. Put finely chopped mixed veggies in a bowl and add all the spices and mix it.
2. Take roti and take some cheese spread and spread all over the roti.
3. Now apply some pizza pasta sauce and spread it.
4. Spread some grated mozzarella cheese.
5. Put some finely chopped veggies and spread all over the roti.
6. Lastly add some more grated mozzarella cheese and sprinkle little olive oil.
7. Repeat the same process for rest of the roti.
To make Roti pizza in Oven:
1. Grease the baking tray with some olive oil and put roti pizza in a tray.
2. Now bake pizza in pre-heated oven on 180 degree Celsius for 7-8 minutes or till cheese melted and roti become slightly crisp
To make Roti pizza in a pan:
1. Grease non-stick pan with olive oil and put roti pizza in a pan and cover the lid and cook it on low flame till cheese melted and roti become slightly crisp.
2. It will take around 7 minutes to get ready in a pan.
3. Take out the Roti pizza from Oven and pan and lastly garnish it by sprinkling some pizza seasoning, red chilly flakes etc.
4. Take pizza cutter and cut into four slices.
5. Roti pizza is ready to serve. Serve hot and enjoy !