Veg Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe | Spinach and Green Peas Cutlet
1 Bunch Spinach (Palak)
1 Cup Green Peas, Frozen Or Fresh
4 Medium Size Potatoes, Boiled And Peeled
4 Green Chillies, Finely Chopped
8 Garlic Pods, Crushed
2 Inch Piece Of Ginger, Minced
2 Cups Breadcrumbs (Can use CornFlour instead to bind)
1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
1/3 Tsp Chaat Masala Powder
Salt To Taste
Fresh Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped
Oil To Deep Fry The kababs
1. Boil green peas and Potatoes and keep aside. Also boil the Spinach in its own water.
2. Now blend the boiled spinach into a fine puree and take it in a big bowl.
3. Mash the boiled potatoes and add it to the bowl along with Boiled Green peas, Green Chilies, Ginger, Garlic, Salt and other Ingredients. Also add breadcrumbs and mix well to bind the mixture.
4. Now heat Oil in a deep frying pan. While the oil is heating, make small sized patties or kababs of the mixture and keep ready for deep frying.
5. Fry the kababs in Hot oil over medium flame. Fry till they turn crispy and golden brown.
6. Serve hot with Green Chutney or Tomato Ketchup.
Chef Tips :
1. For a healty option, you can opt to shallow fry them instead of deep frying.
2. You can use cornflour instead of breadcrumbs for binding the kababs.