Ragda Pattice Chaat | Potato Pattice chaat Recipe
For the Potato Patty :
4 medium sized Boiled Potatoes
¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
½ tsp Red Chili Powder
Oil as required for roasting patty
Salt to taste
For Serving :
4 Cups Cooked White Peas Curry
½ tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Green Chutney
2 Tbsp Tamarind Chutney
1 Medium sized Onion finely chopped
Coriander leaves finely chopped for garnishing
Bhujia or Sev for garnishing
Potato Patty :
1. Firstly Boil all the potatoes, then peel them.
2. Take the potatoes in a bowl and mash them.
3. Now Add Garam Masala, Chaat Masala, Red Chili powder, Salt and mix well.
4. Take some mixture of the above in your hands and roll them with your palm and flatten them to make potato patty. Do the same for all mixture.
5. Now take a Tawa and heat it and grease it with some oil.
6. Place number of pattice on the tawa as per the size of tawa.
7. Drizzle some oil over the patties and cook for a couple of minutes.
8. Similarly cook the other side of the patties until both sides are golden brown in colour.
9. Repeat the procedure for all the patties and keep aside. Your patties are ready.
Assembling the chat :
1. In a serving Cup or plate, Take a couple of Potato patties.
2. On top of the patties spread a cup of Hot Ragda Curry (White peas Curry).
3. On top of it spread ½ Tbsp green chutney, ½ Tbsp Tamarind Chutney.
4. Garnish with some Chopped Onion, Coriander Leaves and Sev on top
5. Serve immediately after assembling the Ragda Pattice Chaat.