Fruit Salad with Custard Recipe
2 Tbsp Custard powder
2-3 Tbsp Milk (for dissolving custard powder)
6 Tbsp Sugar
2 cup Fruits (Grapes, Banana, Apple, Mango)
1. Heat the milk in a pan. While the milk is being heated, Take custard powder in a bowl and add 2-3 Tbsp Milk to the custard powder and dissolve the Custard powder till there are no lumps and the mixture is smooth.
2. Now gradually add the custard powder mixture to the heated milk spoon by spoon while stirring the milk so that there are no lumps formed.
3. Then add sugar to the mixture and mix it well and let the milk simmer for sometime.
4. Heat the mixture till the custard mix has thickened. Now take the custard mix in separate bowl and let it cool completely and then refrigerate it for an hour.
5. Once the custard mix is cooled, add all the fruits to the mixture. You can add grapes, Banana, Apple, Mangoes, Pomegranate, Chickoo, Orange, Kiwi etc.
6. You can also take the fruits in a Glass and pour chilled custard mix over them when serving.
7. Serve Chilled !