Coriander Chutney | Cilantro Chutney | Green Dhaniya Mint Chutney Recipe
2 Cups Coriander Leaves Chopped (Cilantro)
2 Tbsp Mint Leaves
2 Green Chilies Chopped
1/2 inch Ginger piece
10 Pieces Peanuts (Groundnuts / sing )
1 tsp Sugar (optional)
1 tsp Lemon Juice
Salt To Taste
Water as Required
1. Take Groundnuts, Green Chili, Ginger, Sugar and Salt in a small jar of Mixer grinder and grind them until smooth.
2. Add Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves, Lemon juice and water and grind again to make it a smooth paste.
3. Adjust the quantity of water to get the required consistency.
4. Coriander Chutney with Mint is ready to serve.
5. Can use it with various Chaats like Bhel Puri, Sev Puri, Ragda Pattice or any other Indian Chaat which calls for a Tangy and Spicy Chutney. Can also use it as a dip for snacks like Fritters and Bhajiyas.
Tips and Variations :
1. Grind Peanuts, Green Chili and ginger first, otherwise chutney may not grind well.
2. Can add a couple of garlic cloves for nice garlic flavor.
3. Adjust Chili quantity to make it less or more hot and spicy as per your palate.