Veg Poha Cutlet Recipe | Beaten Rice Cutlet Pattice Recipe
2 cups beaten rice poha (Thick)
3 medium sized potatoes boiled
¼ cup chenna / Paneer grated
¼ cup Carrot Grated
1 tsp Chat masala powder
½ tsp Black pepper powder
½ tsp Garam masala powder
½ tsp Red Chilly powder
1 inch of Ginger (Chopped)
2 piece Green chily (Chopped)
2 Tbsp Maida (All purpose flour)
1 tsp Lemon juice
Salt to taste
1. Take the Beaten Rice (Poha) and wash it thoroughly with water in a sieve. Keep aside for 10 minutes to make it soft.
2. Mash the boiled potatoes with a fork or you can grate them too.
3. Now take mashed potatoes in a bowl and add soaked poha, Carrot (grated), Paneer or chenna (grated), Chat masala powder, Black pepper powder, Garam masala powder, Red chilly powder, Ginger (Chopped), Green chily (Chopped), Coriander leaves, Salt to taste, and add lemon juice. Mix well all the ingredients.
4. Take a portion of the mixture and shape them in the form of a cutlet with your hand or you can give them a desired shape. Prepare the Cutlets from the remaining Mixture.
5. Now take Maida (all purpose Flour) in and bowl and make thin paste with water. Add Salt and Black Pepper and mix it well till there are no lumps.
6. Dip each Cutlet prepared above in the flour paste prepared above and coat them with bread crumbs all around. Repeat same for all the Cutlets.
7. Now take a pan and add some oil for shallow frying the Cutlets. Fry the cutlets on each side until they turn golden brown and appear Crispy.
8. Fry all the cutlets and serve them hot in a plate with Sauce / chutney.
1. To make the cutlets more crisp, you can refrigerate the cutlets before frying.
2. To make them more tasty, sprinkle some chaat masala on the Cutlets before