Murmura Ladoos | Kurmura Laddu | Puffed Rice Ladoos
Kurmura / Murmura (Puffed rice) - 100 gms
Jaggery (gud) - 250 gms
1. Heat a pan on a Low flame and add jaggery to it. Let the jaggery melt for 2 minutes.
2. Now increase the flame to medium and cook the jaggery and keep stirring for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Now check the consistency of melted jaggery by putting a drop of it in cold water and see if a ball is formed.
4. Now Turn off the flame and add kurmura / Murmura (Puffed rice)
5. Mix it properly and let the mixture cool down a bit to a warm state.
6. Now grease your palms with water and take small portion of the mixture and role it between your palms to form small balls of approximately 2 inches.( or size as per required)
7. Now make ladoos from the remaining mixture and make sure the ladoos are made before the mixture Cools down completely.
8. Murmura Ladoos are ready to serve. You can also store it in airtight containers to store it and consume with some days while they are crispy.