Rajma Masala Recipe
Rajma (soaked for 12 hrs) :- 2 cups
Tomato (chopped) :- 1
Onion (chopped) :- 2
Cinnamon stick :- 1
Bay leaf :- 1
Garlic-ginger paste :- 1 tsp
Cardamom pods :- 3
Salt :- To taste
Garam Masala powder :- As required
Dried Mango powder :- As required
• Cook the soaked rajma in a pressure cooker for about 15 minutes.
• Sauté bay leaf, cinnamon stick and cardamom pods in a little oil.
• Put garlic-ginger paste to it.
• Grind tomato puree, turmeric powder, coriander powder, chili powder and onion together to make a fine paste.
• Add this paste to the pan and fry till oil leaves.
• Mix this into the rajma.
• Combine dried mango powder, garam masala powder and salt. Stir well and simmer for around ten minutes.
• Serve hot with Rice or Chapatis/Roti