Manchow Suop Recipe :
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp lehsun (garlic)-chopped
1 tbsp adrak (ginger)-chopped
2 tsp harimirch (green chilli)- chopped
1/4 cup kandey ke pattey (spring onion)- chopped
1 Shimla Mirch (capsicum)- chopped
1/4 cup pattagobi (cabbage)- shredded
1 gajar (carrot)-shredded
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp vinegar
2 tsp red chilli sauce OR dry whole chillies, soaked in vinegar- grinded to paste
salt to taste
fresh kalimirch (ground black peppercorns) powder
3 cups vegetable stock
1 tbsp corn flour dissolved in 1 tbsp water
For The Serving
1 cup fried noodles
• Heat the oil in a pan, add garlic, ginger and green chilles and saute for a few second.
• Add the green spring onions and cook till soft.
• Add the capsicum, cabbage and carrots and saute for 2 minutes on high flame.
• Add the soya sauce, vinegar, red chilli sauce, salt, pepper and saute for a few second.
• Add the stock and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
• Gradually add the cornflour paste and continuously stir it, so that no lumps remain.
• Simmer for further 5 minutes til the soup becomes little thick.
• Serve hot with Dry Fried Noddles.