Methi Thepla Recipe
1 cup Wheat Flour
2 crushed Green Chillies
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/2 tsp Haldi (turmeric)
1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
1 tsp Ajwain
1 pinch Hing
1/2 bunch Methi Leaves
1 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Cumin Seeds powder
Salt to taste
Oil as needed
• Put wheat flour in a flat vessel bowl.
• Mix all the ingredients in it including the Methi leaves.
• Add 1 tsp oil and knead it. Let it stay for 15 minutes.
• Then make even size small balls of the dough.
• Roll them separately with a rolling pin into a round shape.
• Cook on a flat tava or fry-pan, spreading a little oil/ghee on either side, until golden spots appear.
• Repeat the same with the other side.
• When evenly roasted remove it from the tava.
• Repeat this for all the balls.
• Serve them hot with butter or chutney or curd or pickle.